Carnival Magic - Were the Cabins Ready at 11?

jhale

Good afternoon sunny Houston (finally!). I've read that they were aiming to get the cabins on the Magic ready for pax at 11 (maybe 11:30?) on embarkation day, and was wondering what the recent experiences with this have been. We're sailing very soon, and I want to get on the ship as soon as I can :D :D :D

Thank you in advance for your responses!

When we boarded for the Blogger's Cruise they told us 1 PM for the cabins but ours was ready at 11 AM.

They're still shooting for 11 for all cabins but we did have the complication of the FBI halting nearly everything on board for an hour. Debark was delayed thus the cabin stewards couldn't get into the cabins to start the turn around.

I'm bettin' y'all will have your cabins available close to 11 AM...

:)

When we boarded for the Blogger's Cruise they told us 1 PM for the cabins but ours was ready at 11 AM.

They're still shooting for 11 for all cabins but we did have the complication of the FBI halting nearly everything on board for an hour. Debark was delayed thus the cabin stewards couldn't get into the cabins to start the turn around.

I'm bettin' y'all will have your cabins available close to 11 AM...

:)

However, the firedoors weren't opened until after 1:30. Sister and I went down early and we were going to drop off, but with the health inspection and the FBI crap going on we decided we better not add to the confusion............So we happily returned to our new favorite perch......a stool in the Red Frog Pub..............

Archived