***New 2013 Itineraries Loaded on Seabourn Website***

Their 'flat bed' doesn't work if you are over 6 feet (or 1.80 meters).

Sir: I am exactly 72 inches and find the flat beds in American and LAN flights to South America quite comfortable. On the subject of aged stewardesses, I don't care so long as they are proficient.(I would note that LAN's staff are really caramelas.)

For those with an historical bent, I remember flying on a regional airline --can't remember its name-- from Tokyo to HK in the 60's in a plane that was staffed by exquisite Asian ladies in thigh-high slit cheonsongs, and the cabin was decorated in a brocaded silk.

Sir: I am exactly 72 inches and find the flat beds in American and LAN flights to South America quite comfortable. On the subject of aged stewardesses, I don't care so long as they are proficient.(I would note that LAN's staff are really caramelas.)

For those with an historical bent, I remember flying on a regional airline --can't remember its name-- from Tokyo to HK in the 60's in a plane that was staffed by exquisite Asian ladies in thigh-high slit cheonsongs, and the cabin was decorated in a brocaded silk.

I flew Newark to Geneva on Friday night with United/Continental. Being 6'2" I found that I could not lay completely flat. American/LAN may be better for taller individuals but they don't fly into Geneva.

The flight attendants (sic) were great.

I flew Newark to Geneva on Friday night with United/Continental. Being 6'2" I found that I could not lay completely flat. American/LAN may be better for taller individuals but they don't fly into Geneva.

The flight attendants (sic) were great.

Let's see how "great" they are once they are stripped of there collective agreements. Morale at AA has been in the toilet for years.

• 3 weeks later...
I know that Seabourn posted a few of their summer 2013 itineraries, but there must be more that are not yet posted, otherwise, they have very, very few options... Anyone know when they will post all their summer 2013 itineraries?

I was told onboard here on the Sojourn; that the rest of the itineraries for beyond November 2013 will be posted for November 2013 until 2014 April the thrid week of June of this year. Also the whole European deployment has already been released which is what you see online with a couple of exceptions that are reflected for private Charter Cruises.

Archived