Is it true that RCCl Enchantment of the Seas is going into dry dock?

I thought I read somewhere that Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Sea is going into dry dock in December? Have anyone else heard that..Is it true?

if so, do you know if another ship will be taking its place going out of Baltimore? Thanks!

Yes, the ship is going into dry dock for 2 weeks in December which I believe will be December 1st through the 15th. There will be no replacement for her.

I hope so...but, one never knows how the financial department might balance things after having given full refunds for an entire cruise...but, again, I hope she goes in December as scheduled because I'm booked on her in January and am eager to see how she looks all polished and spiffy.

Every ship goes into drydock every three years or so. It allows for maintenece to the hull. The Enchantment's dry dock has been on the schedule for some time; no cruises were ever schedule for those weeks.

Aloha,

John

I thought I read somewhere that Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Sea is going into dry dock in December? Have anyone else heard that..Is it true?

if so, do you know if another ship will be taking its place going out of Baltimore? Thanks!

This is very old news, by the way

Archived