Question about Captain's Club Select benefits?

avp1234

We will move up to Select on our cruise next month. I see where we get a 25% internet discount. We use the laundry services and I was hoping to be able to do the bag of laundry for a fee. It says for 12 or longer you get a discounted rate of $20. Can select buy it for the regular fee? Do you know what it is. As classic, this isn't available and we are charged by each piece. Also, are the coupons different? The ones as Classic we didn't really use. Any other advantages to being Select?

Thanks in advance

If you and your fellow traveller (you mentioned "we"), you will have TWO opportunities to get laundry at the $20 for the 12 days or longer cruise. Just make sure you use it by 2/3 way through the cruise because it's not available at the end. There's a Captain's cocktail for elites and selects (no classics) which we missed because we thought it was for elites only (lol). We thought we'd be able to use the pressing of 2 garments, apiece, but our clothes didn't have enough wrinkles to take advantage. If we had to waitlist excursions, that would be a nice perk. Other than the above mentioned, not much. The elite perks are quite a bump up, so DH and I are maneuvering to get a short cruise, soon, to qualify for elite on our next long one.

They do offer a laundry deal to everyone toward the end of your cruise. $20/bag I think. We never use our basic coupons. I'm sure we will use some of our select status coupons on the next cruise. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived