How long before your cruise do you receive your "papers"? what is included? -m

TSoccer5

We cruise in less than a month and have not gotten anything from Carnival yet.

Wondering if they will be here soon.

Also, we booked our room 'guaranteed' without assignment... and if I try the method to look online it says website error... etc... any hope that when my paperwork gets here i might have a room assignment?

TIA

First time cruiser just trying to find out everything I can!

:D

Depending on when you booked your cruise you may not see an assingment in your documents. If youbooked after final payment came due you might not find out your on board. Last cruise I got my documents 2 weeks before sailing.

Have you tried the fun pass way to check. go to carnivals web page- scroll to the bottom and click on fun pass- hopefully all your info is already done. This will give you two options- print fun pass or view gifts. click on gifts and make believe you are buying something--add it to your cart.... then scroll down to see if you were assigned yet.

We are sailing in 23 days and according to Carnival they sent the docs to my TA a month ago. She won't send them to me until a week before we go just in case I lose them! Cheek! I checked the funpass way and got my room assignment, and although I booked a gty, I was hoping for an upgrade - none as yet. Can't imagine the docs will show an upgrade if the website still shows none, so maybe when we get to embarkation? Here's hoping.

TSoccer - You also asked what's included when you receive your docs...There's a very informative booklet "Welcome Aboard". Read it carefully - too many folks don't. I'm always amazed at some of the questions here that are answered in the booklet, such as "Can I bring an iron",etc. It's all spelled out nicely if everybody would just take the time to read it. And - have a great cruise!:)

She won't send them to me until a week before we go just in case I lose them! Cheek! .

sheesh they are your documents--that sucks. Is it a local agent--maybe she will let you come visit them so you can look at the sign and sail page.

Archived