Friends cruise?

tophatgirl

Hello - a friend and I are looking to cruise sometime next year (2013). We are both married and have young children. We have both cruised before, her with Carnival, me with Celebrity. The Celebrity cruise was wonderful, but more family centered with an older crowd. Now, we don't want to party hardy, but want a fun environment with lively shows and a great pool! Any ideas on which line might suit us? Thanks, I know I can trust you all because I had amazing luck researching ports and cruise lines for my 1st cruise in Dec. 2011!!

I think it can depend on the itinerary, time of year and length of cruise. I was on a short 4 day Celebrity cruise and it was pretty party hardy:D. Longer cruises tend to be less rowdy.

where are you thinking of going (and when)?

I only do 7 days, they are calmer! short ones tend to be party boats. I would figure out where you want to go, what port would work, and pick and itinerary. Then go from there. You can always join us 2-24-13, out of san juan doing the southern on Carnival Valor! Our group is growing and growing!;)

Archived