free cruise parking at motels

Web site is : ParkSleepFly.com

If you have a car to park, you can stay at a motel listed on the above web site the night before the cruise and park for the length of the cruise for free., instead of paying for parking at the cruise port.

Normally only the 7 days are free, but you can pay for additional days at a reasonable rate. We are staying at the Holiday Inn in San Pedro via ParkSleepFly.com, and any extra days you need are at $10.00/day. Parking at the port it is $11.00/day. They also have video cameras on the lot which make me feel a bit more secure.

For the days I wanted the La Quinta seemed perfect UNTIL I read that their shuttle is free only TO the port,back FROM the port it is approximately $20 pp ~ which in our case is more than the cost of parking~so make sure you read all the fine print.

Clear skies and smooth seas~

Deborah

Thr radission in Mobile you can park your car free while your on the cruise. We stayed there this month and park while we were gone. It is a great hotel and very friendly.

The room was 99.00 a night plus ou receive breakfast free. 8.95 normally

For the days I wanted the La Quinta seemed perfect UNTIL I read that their shuttle is free only TO the port,back FROM the port it is approximately $20 pp ~ which in our case is more than the cost of parking~so make sure you read all the fine print.

Clear skies and smooth seas~

Deborah

Hi Deborah,

You can park for up to 14 days no charge. With 12.00 per day parking at Port Everglades, we felt this was still a good deal even if you paid 20.00 transportation back to the hotel. We find that a taxi costs less than 20.00.

And you do not have to wait for their shuttle to arrive.

Archived