Post cruise Isla Verde luggage storage?

Caribbophile

Several people have mentioned luggage storage in Old San Juan post-cruise. Been to Old San Juan several times & would prefer to hang at Isla Verde to kill time before late afternoon flight. Does anyone know of a place in that area to store luggage? Was thinking of hotel day pass but with cab fares from pier to hotel, then hotel to airport plus the cost of the pass it gets quite expensive. Since beaches have public access I was hoping someone would know of a place to store luggage there. Thanks.

Several people have mentioned luggage storage in Old San Juan post-cruise. Been to Old San Juan several times & would prefer to hang at Isla Verde to kill time before late afternoon flight. Does anyone know of a place in that area to store luggage? Was thinking of hotel day pass but with cab fares from pier to hotel, then hotel to airport plus the cost of the pass it gets quite expensive. Since beaches have public access I was hoping someone would know of a place to store luggage there. Thanks.

Courtyard Isla Verde will store luggage of guests and there is a beautiful beach there as well. Not sure if they would store for non-guests but worth a try. Very close to airport - short taxi ride.

Courtyard Isla Verde will store luggage of guests and there is a beautiful beach there as well. Not sure if they would store for non-guests but worth a try. Very close to airport - short taxi ride.

That was my original thought but I seriously doubt any hotel would store bags for non-guests, even if you pay them. I stayed at a hotel in Miami last year pre-& post cruise & they charged their own guests to store luggage. I'm not talking tip but an actual charge per bag for storage. As an aside I was reading the latest posts on the Celebrity forum & they were talking about late debarkation today, as of 11:30 am no one had left the ship! If that happens on my cruise in 2 weeks I may not even have to worry about this option but would end up having to go straight to the airport!

Archived