Valor WiFi Access- How Much?

RTP_Cruiser

Can anyone tell me how much the wifi access is on the Valor? Also, any probs using VPN software to get back into my company? I don't plan to use it to much. More to just give me peace of mind that things are not going crazy. Thanks for the info. We are on the 5/29 sailing of the Valor.

I've read about it. It didn't say anything about how much it cost so i'm assuming it's free! It's wireless your laptop will just pick up the signal i don't really see how they can charge for it. I guarantee there is a way to charge u. I was wondering about this myself

We were on the Valor in February and there is a charge but I'm not sure how much or how it works. I didnt have my laptop then. You may not be able to just access it because of special firewalls or something but I deffinitely know there was a charge. They had a whole bunch of tables set up on the lido deck at the sail away, where you could sign up for a bunch of things like internet, spa etc. etc.. There was also a bunch of slips for free give aways you could get if you filled out the slips.

Linda

Archived