One more freedom question

Sorry everyone but we leave for Orlando today and I have one last question. From what I am seeing the second formal night is on Day 5- the day we are in the Caymans. However the menu looks like the loster day is on Day 6. They are not matching up and I looking at the wrong info.

Sorry everyone but we leave for Orlando today and I have one last question. From what I am seeing the second formal night is on Day 5- the day we are in the Caymans. However the menu looks like the loster day is on Day 6. They are not matching up and I looking at the wrong info.

This happened to us once on Mariner western, where lobster night was not on the second formal night.

If someone who has been on Freedom western recently doesn't answer before you leave, when you board the ship, go to the dining room and ask to see the menus, or ask directly which nights are the formal nights and which night has the lobster. This way you'll be absolutely sure to have the correct info.

Archived