Epic Carnival Fantasy Review & PICS/March 23rd, 2012 Sailing

Thank you so much for sharing this post with all of us! I love all of the pictures and the details. I have been trying to get info on Junkanoo Beach, and your post has been the most helpful. Did you see chair rentals when you were there? If so, how much were they? I see that your trip was a few years ago. Have you been there recently?

Diann :-)

Hello Diann! I was just randomly on CC and checked for notifications and was pleased to see that people are still enjoying my reviews. Andrew passed away in 2014 (suicide) so I haven't really done very many reviews of late. But I digress.

There was a place called Bahama Kayak when I went there in May of 2014 that offered us a really good group rate to use their loungers, floats and kayaks. Great guys. I want to say it was like $10.00 a person. It was just past all the food vendors as you are walking towards Fish Fry. You can look up their info at this trip advisor link. There may be more updated pricing that you can confirm here. Hope this helps.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147416-d8505874-Reviews-Bahama_Kayak-Nassau_New_Providence_Island_Bahamas.html

Looks like it's $13.00 a person for groups at Bahama Kayak. Without a group it's $20.00 per adult and $15.00 per kid.

Check them out on Trip Advisor. Looks like they have some water inflatables and SUPs as well now.

So very sorry to hear about Andrew.

Thank you so much for your info! I especially appreciate knowing the prices. I am trying to vacation on my limited budget, which takes lots of planning ahead.

Diann

Hello Diann! I was just randomly on CC and checked for notifications and was pleased to see that people are still enjoying my reviews. Andrew passed away in 2014 (suicide) so I haven't really done very many reviews of late. But I digress.

There was a place called Bahama Kayak when I went there in May of 2014 that offered us a really good group rate to use their loungers, floats and kayaks. Great guys. I want to say it was like $10.00 a person. It was just past all the food vendors as you are walking towards Fish Fry. You can look up their info at this trip advisor link. There may be more updated pricing that you can confirm here. Hope this helps.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147416-d8505874-Reviews-Bahama_Kayak-Nassau_New_Providence_Island_Bahamas.html

I am so sorry to hear about Andrew!

I've been reading this thread as we'll be on The Fantasy in July.

I am truly sorry.

So very sorry to hear about Andrew.

Thank you so much for your info! I especially appreciate knowing the prices. I am trying to vacation on my limited budget, which takes lots of planning ahead.

Diann

Thank you. Andrew was a very troubled soul but most just knew him as the crazy fun guy. Life is good now though. :)

I am glad the info helped.

I am so sorry to hear about Andrew!

I've been reading this thread as we'll be on The Fantasy in July.

I am truly sorry.

Thank you. Life has a way of throwing a curveball but then out of nowhere something good happens and then it's a home run. I will be getting married this fall to a wonderful man that I once dated in high school. He is truly a godsend and I am lucky to have him.

Thank you. Andrew was a very troubled soul but most just knew him as the crazy fun guy. Life is good now though. :)

I am glad the info helped.

Thank you. Life has a way of throwing a curveball but then out of nowhere something good happens and then it's a home run. I will be getting married this fall to a wonderful man that I once dated in high school. He is truly a godsend and I am lucky to have him.

I am so happy for you!

That is wonderful!