Identifying charges on your bill

Hi,

we're sailing on Radiance in November and my Mum will be sharing a cabin with a carer. Is there a way to identify which seapass card has charged what, so on the final bill we are able to work out who needs to pay for what? Does the actual Sea Pass card number appear on the bill next to charges and are the Sea pass numbers different per person or are they per cabin?

Cheers

Kelly

Yes. Each persons charges will be separated by sea pass card, and you can view each portfolio on the television in the rooms. I'm not sure if you can add a credit card for each person, but you could certainly add one credit card at check in for the entire room's charges, and then divide your payment at the Guest Services desk the last night.

If I'm wrong about multiple credit cards per room, please someone let me know!

Hi,

we're sailing on Radiance in November and my Mum will be sharing a cabin with a carer. Is there a way to identify which seapass card has charged what, so on the final bill we are able to work out who needs to pay for what? Does the actual Sea Pass card number appear on the bill next to charges and are the Sea pass numbers different per person or are they per cabin?

Cheers

Kelly

Hi Kelly, I am assuming that you are all under the same booking number? Your mom's carer can set up her own account when you check in at the pier by giving her own credit card if she want to.

You will receive a SeaPass card that will have a "Foilo Number" on it. Each of you, though staying in the same cabin and having your card open the door, will have a different Foilo Number imprinted on your SeaPass Card.

You can view your SeaPass account on the TV and all charges will be identified by the Folio Number that made the purchase. You can also go down to Guest Relations and have a copy of your SeaPass account printed off.

Yes of course it is possible for each person to identify their charges. However I know when we travelled with my mother, and she needed a carer in order for her to travel, I was more than happy to cover her carers extra charges. As it meant my mother retained her personal dignity, and looked wonderful throughout the cruise.

Because of that we have even more wondeful memories of her, and photos that we will cherish forever. Her carer has ( who we did not really know before ) became a great friend, and I only wish she could be around long enough for when I might need similar care.

She has since become a regular cruiser ( it was her first, with my mother ), and is a CC member, I thank you D for everything you did during those stressful times.

Archived