last destiny cruise?

We were there in January 2011 on the Spirit and the sea was just fine even though it is the Atlantic Ocean. The thing is though, any sea can be like a mill pond and any sea can be stormy with big waves. Even some lakes can get choppy. Not only do I tend not to suffer in rough weather but I am one of those wierd people who derives a kind of perverse enjoyment from the drama of the sea. My wife takes Boots sea sickness pills at the first sign of trouble. They are not the strongest on the market but they are fast acting. With the aid of these pills she too has been able to enjoy the funny side of rough seas. But to be honest there are parts of the Canaries where they don't seem to ever get rain so I would have thought your prospects for calm seas are pretty good.

anyone going from Scott'sland on the 13th april to tenerife,never been in the Canary's before, wha the sea's like,:)

Not on this cruise, but just to let you know it isn't going to be the last cruise for Thomson Destiny. The last one is going to be its repositioning cruise (Atlantic Sunrise) to Corfu on 20 April. Still, it will be its penultimate, and its last of its normal 7-night itineraries. Be make sure to get plenty of photos of it before it gets handed back to Louis. :)

Hope you have a great cruise!

Archived