Margaritaville to Pier

umari

Hello everyone:

Quick question to the community, how far is Margaritaville to the Pier? I just wanted to know because we are thinking about doing Dunn's River Fall and then on to Margaritaville for some meal...

We also would like to go to the mall situated right next to Margaritaville because I heard it is secured and guarded. I just want to know how bad is it to carry bags back to the pier. I heard some horror stories about street peddlers.

Any ideas or recommendation will be greatly appreciated. As you know this is our first cruise...

Assume you mean the margaritaville in Ocho rios its roughly 500ft from the pier if your at the main pier and not the rundown mini pier around the corner we ended up at which was abit longer walk

Assume you mean the margaritaville in Ocho rios its roughly 500ft from the pier if your at the main pier and not the rundown mini pier around the corner we ended up at which was abit longer walk

Thanks so much for the reply! Hope we get into the main pier at Ocho Rios...

If its the carnival cruise on your profile you will be at the main pier its the smaller less well known ships that go to the mini pier enjoy the short walk

What a relief! Thank you so much for all your help. Just to add, is the mall next to Margaritaville any good? Are the vendors pushy inside?

Many of the stores seemed to be empty in the mall next to Margaritaville. They were regular stores though, not pushy street vendors. We stopped at a bar on the short walk back to the pier that was selling $2 Red Stripes.:D

Many of the stores seemed to be empty in the mall next to Margaritaville. They were regular stores though, not pushy street vendors. We stopped at a bar on the short walk back to the pier that was selling $2 Red Stripes.:D

Oh wow... I am going to choose between Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort or Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville. We are leaning towards the all inclusive resort for the day. It seems more relaxing and away from the touristy sites.

What do you all think?

Archived