Carnival Miracle Cabin 4226 Question

So glad you liked the suite. We've been on 17 cruises, and that suite was my favorite of all. We're booked on the Pride in 2013. We got a great price for our balcony, but if we were planning to go on the Miracle, We would have definitely booked that suite again!!!

So glad you liked the suite. We've been on 17 cruises, and that suite was my favorite of all. We're booked on the Pride in 2013. We got a great price for our balcony, but if we were planning to go on the Miracle, We would have definitely booked that suite again!!!

the Miracle and the Pride are identical.

keep checking yourself.

I wanted 6232 really bad-- 3 months after booking it opened up so we got it.

on the Legend we wanted 7258 but it was taken-- a few months later 8232 opened up so we took that too.

• 1 year later...

Booked it immediately after the itinerary came out last year and have since gotten cold feet several times about different fears related to it.

I paid a pretty (really pretty) penny for it and thought I had gotten a great deal with ES. It's pretty much the only category that hasn't dropped in price since the itinerary change (why would it? there are only 2 cabins in this cat?...actually, now, it's the same price as a grand suite) and so going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, have decided to re-read this exact post with the pictures to reinforce my decision from a year ago...LOL!

We don't spend much time on the balcony...but figured ANY BALCONY IN ALASKA is a must?

I booked the suite primarily because I wanted a tub and a big room and since it will be both our birthdays, why not splurge? GAH!

(#firstworldproblems)

Edited by SoCalKJ

• 4 months later...
This is suite no. 4226? The curtains are pulled over half the window because of the steps outside. That is what I am referring to. Please correct me if I am wrong.

there is one step (which is really a ledge on the balcony door) and one step down on to the balcony. ALL balconies have that.

Thank you for replying. Unfortunately no video was available on this page when I pressed were it said it was. Sorry about my muddle with suite no. it is suite 4226

the original post is old.

but after doing a search I found you meant the stairs on the balcony itself.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=295223&highlight=legend+4226

• 2 years later...
I never had the chance to post after coming back from the cruise, the ship and the room were amazing, me and my wife enjoyed every moment on the ship and the islands.

Room is absolutely private, very big, balcony is not bad at all, I thought it would be smaller, but it’s really not bad at all , I really liked it , and I will absolutely go again on the same cruise.

I uploaded some pics hope they will help someone in the future.

Any chance you are still active here? Can you lay in bed, look STRAIGHT ahead and see the TV or is it off at an angle?

I wake up at 4 am and watch tv for about an hour or two before I go out, routine.

My partner and I have been on twenty-some cruises and cabin 4226 on the Miracle is our absolute favorite. The size of the cabin is great, the balcony being on the small side doesn't bother us and it is a perfect location for the things we like to do on the ship. We always sail in this cabin when on the Miracle.

To answer your question, the TV is not directly in front of the bed. It is slightly at an angle.

I hope you enjoy your cruise and I hope you enjoy cabin 4226 as much as we do.

Aaron

My partner and I have been on twenty-some cruises and cabin 4226 on the Miracle is our absolute favorite. The size of the cabin is great, the balcony being on the small side doesn't bother us and it is a perfect location for the things we like to do on the ship. We always sail in this cabin when on the Miracle.

To answer your question, the TV is not directly in front of the bed. It is slightly at an angle.

I hope you enjoy your cruise and I hope you enjoy cabin 4226 as much as we do.

Aaron

Thank you for responding, I currently have 8235 I think, Premium Balcony, because I looked at configurations and thought it came closest to what I wanted, are you familiar with that class on this ship?

• Panorama Deck (Deck 8)

• Category Code: 9B

• Category Name: Premium Balcony

Thanx again for responding.

I am hoping you know who doesnt make things even worse with our relationship with Mexico so we can actually go!

We had 6239 on the Miracle. It is a 9B aft cabin. I LOVED it!! It was huge and the balcony was huge as well! Plenty big enough for 3 people.

We just went at the end of March to Mexico and the people were lovely. They welcomed us with open arms and said we would always be welcome there! Had the time of my life!

We had 6239 on the Miracle. It is a 9B aft cabin. I LOVED it!! It was huge and the balcony was huge as well! Plenty big enough for 3 people.

We just went at the end of March to Mexico and the people were lovely. They welcomed us with open arms and said we would always be welcome there! Had the time of my life!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Forums mobile app

Double post