Anyone hear from Papillon Service (Italy) lately?

Hi everyone,

A few months ago, I arranged for a tour of Florence (from Livorno) with Papillon Service. I have sent several e-mails over the last 7 days, asking them to re-confirmed their services and the pick-up time from the port, but I have yet to hear from them. Has anyone out there been in contact with them recently? Does any have their phone number (there is none listed on their website)?

Thanks,

Noel

Their fax number is+39 0586 807486 (or 0039 0586 807486). I have a van reserved from them for August and got a confirmation back in January, but haven't tried to contact them since. Let us know if you finally contact them.

I heard back from them yesterday, just a day or so after I had asked some questions. She said they had been having troubles with their Italian server lately. Perhaps that is why you haven't heard back. I'd try again. She asked me to confirm that I had received her e-mail to make sure we connected.

ClaudiaF: I have posted a couple of threads on this site trying to get a physical description of Max of Papillion. My sisters and I had a driver named Max for our day in Rome in 2000 - he was tall, slender with long black hair (at that time pulled back). Does this sound like Max of Papillion?

Max was my driver too, and I adore him! He was just great. No, he does not fit the description you listed. He's definitely heavier than your description, short black hair, and wire-rim glasses. He is quite a character and has many interests in Italy, including race car driving. :)

• 8 years later...

Archived