Awesome Trip to Cabo aboard Spirit! 3/25/12

dadof2boys

• 2 weeks later...
Great review! Your family is beautiful. We are going to San Jose del Cabo for a week, so I'm looking for ideas!

Sorry, just saw this. First off let me say that I am very jealous. My wife and I both loved that side of the the Cabo area. The drive from Cabo to San Jose was not as far as I thought at all. Also, it seemed well populated as I was a little worried about the drive in between. There are just beautiful resorts after another along the way.

I will say you have to go to Chileno Bay. It was so different than Medano beach in downtown Cabo. We brought our own food and drinks and spent about three hours there. Don't forget to bring your own t.p. as there is none in the restrooms. What will be nice is staying in San Jose will truly feel like you are on vacation away from it all. You will have the choice to go into Cabo and parasail, see the arches, swim with dolphins, etc. But you have a relaxing beautiful place to call home. That's what appealed to us the most.

Finally, don't be afraid to crash other resorts while in Cabo. It's nice to see different ones and have lunch and swim. Have fun!

• 1 year later...

Archived