Disney Fanstasy Inaugural Preview Cruise highlights

@joetolley

At that price point, buy it. You'll find a reason. I have a bike mount, sticker mounts and of course a head strap. Check out these videos from our last cruise. Worth the price right there in my opinion:

couldn't watch the second video as the content is "blocked in your country on copyright grounds", but i could see the first one...amazing quality considering how inexpensive it is!!

At that price point, buy it. You'll find a reason. I have a bike mount, sticker mounts and of course a head strap. Check out these videos from our last cruise. Worth the price right there in my opinion:

Thank you for going to the trouble to reply. Could I now ask you what size memory card and how long it would last. What about battery life? How about using it for skiing? :D

Would the video be blurred skiing down a mountain?

Is this one okay or should I get better?

GoPro HD HERO 960 OR

GoPro HD Naked HERO

I could only see the first video here too but it was great.

Thank you.

Thank you for going to the trouble to reply. Could I now ask you what size memory card and how long it would last. What about battery life? How about using it for skiing? :D

Would the video be blurred skiing down a mountain?

Is this one okay or should I get better?

GoPro HD HERO 960 OR

GoPro HD Naked HERO

Alright, you've got me there. Skiing video should be great though. The brighter the light, the better it captures. VERY small lens. But I don't know enough about their line to make a reco. I have the Hero 960:

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero-960-camera/

It says up to 2.5 hours on a charge (I've never tested it) and up to 9 hours on a 32GB card (that's BS). A couple of minutes at 960p translates to about 150MB, from my experience. But, I can't see ever using it for long periods of time. I just use my iPhone for that. Unless your pro-sumer or higher, I think you'll love it.

Alright, you've got me there. Skiing video should be great though. The brighter the light, the better it captures. VERY small lens. But I don't know enough about their line to make a reco. I have the Hero 960:

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero-960-camera/

It says up to 2.5 hours on a charge (I've never tested it) and up to 9 hours on a 32GB card (that's BS). A couple of minutes at 960p translates to about 150MB, from my experience. But, I can't see ever using it for long periods of time. I just use my iPhone for that. Unless your pro-sumer or higher, I think you'll love it.

Joe,

Thank you once again. I've just ordered GoPro HD Motorsports HERO from Amazon as it was the cheapest one? and I guess the camera's are all the same. It was 153 Sterling. Much cheaper in America but I live in Ireland?:eek:

Thank you again.

Awesome. I feel like they owe me commission :)

Enjoy it!

I don't know about commission (lol) but you just gave me the push I needed to actually buy it from seeing your video's here. If you visited O'Gills Irish bar on the FANTASY you would probably remember my daughter Jessica??

Awesome. I feel like they owe me commission :)

Enjoy it!

Camera arrived on Monday. Instructions on how to ACTUALLY get it off the display box would have been good! It's all set up and ready to rock and roll now! Wish I could go on a Disney cruise now!

Thanks again.:)

Camera arrived on Monday. Instructions on how to ACTUALLY get it off the display box would have been good! It's all set up and ready to rock and roll now! Wish I could go on a Disney cruise now!

Thanks again.:)

Haha! Forgot about the display box. Enjoy.

Oh, and I'm sorry I never made it to O'Gills open hours. We never could make it out of the Tube. Next time :)

Haha! Forgot about the display box. Enjoy.

Oh, and I'm sorry I never made it to O'Gills open hours. We never could make it out of the Tube. Next time :)

Delighted with my GoPro Hero and would recommend it to everyone. Mind you reading the instructions help to not end up with 1500 photos instead of about 40 while using it on the flashing camera icon and getting a photo every 2 seconds! Won't do that again in a hurry!! Great to know you can take photos as well as video going down the slopes though. Thanks again and really love your video of the Aquaduck.

Archived