Help with booking a cabin on the Dream

TACMS

I need help.....

We are currently booked on the Dream for cabin 7457 (4E). Someone posted pictures of the room (or type). My concern is... Is there a chair and little table? Their pictures and their comment was NO chair, just bench. I know there is a bench for the desk/vanity.... but ALL the categories for E, F, etc. show the SAME picture...-- with a chair.

My mom is travelling with me and she cannot sit on a 'bench like seat'

I have looked at cabins 7419 and 7421 (cat 4F) -just down the hall from the room we booked. We are also travelling with someone that has an aft balacony and would like to stay nearby.

So what I am asking/saying - we need a room that has a chair at least.... does anyone know FOR SURE if the cat. 4E - cabin 7457 has one? Or does the cat 4F (cabins 7419/7421) have a chair?

Thanks....

I need help.....

We are currently booked on the Dream for cabin 7457 (4E). Someone posted pictures of the room (or type). My concern is... Is there a chair and little table? Their pictures and their comment was NO chair, just bench. I know there is a bench for the desk/vanity.... but ALL the categories for E, F, etc. show the SAME picture...-- with a chair.

My mom is travelling with me and she cannot sit on a 'bench like seat'

I have looked at cabins 7419 and 7421 (cat 4F) -just down the hall from the room we booked. We are also travelling with someone that has an aft balacony and would like to stay nearby.

So what I am asking/saying - we need a room that has a chair at least.... does anyone know FOR SURE if the cat. 4E - cabin 7457 has one? Or does the cat 4F (cabins 7419/7421) have a chair?

Thanks....

Go to Carnival site, and put in your room number. I just did, and it said a chair.. you could also call to double check. Good luck.. have fun!

Go to Carnival site, and put in your room number. I just did, and it said a chair.. you could also call to double check. Good luck.. have fun!

I did check Carnial site.... it does say there is a chair. But when I did a google search and someone also posted pictures of this category (not specific room) there is NO chair.

Travel agent said there is one in all 'inside rooms'. But doesn't know for sure...

I guess we will just 'hope'. If there isn't a chair, go to ask for one.... and hope since the advertise the room as having on, they will bring one in???

Just concerned/worried for my mom....

Archived