early saver price match denied

spongiebob

hey all:

i submitted a price protection form for our cruise next week and they denied. this is the deal. i'm booked on an early saver porthole. there's currently a rate lower than mine on carnival.com when is search it comes out as "interior" guarantee. i called carnival and they are saying that on "their" system that rate is a 1A category cabin, but they also affirm to me that interior guarantee means 4a or above. i told them it doesn't make sense but they won't honor the price that i'm seeing cause they say that what THEY are seeing is that that interior guarantee room is a 1A cabin. i don't know if this makes any sense....thanks!

hey all:

i submitted a price protection form for our cruise next week and they denied. this is the deal. i'm booked on an early saver porthole. there's currently a rate lower than mine on carnival.com when is search it comes out as "interior" guarantee. i called carnival and they are saying that on "their" system that rate is a 1A category cabin, but they also affirm to me that interior guarantee means 4a or above. i told them it doesn't make sense but they won't honor the price that i'm seeing cause they say that what THEY are seeing is that that interior guarantee room is a 1A cabin. i don't know if this makes any sense....thanks!

Did you take a screen shot and send it to them?

the lady on the phone went thru carnival.com and she confirmed what i was seeing. i took screenshots and even went all the way to the page where you enter your credit card information. but she says that since their system shows that room as a 1a they are unable to price match for me . i told her if this room is a 1a why doesn't it say it on the site when you go through the booking process? she then said it was a glitch on their site and transfered me to a third person who said sorry , pretend that rate doesn't exist, i was like whatttt??

Archived