Atlantis Excursion....specifically through NCL

Young@heart25

We would really love to do the full-access aqua adventure excursion for our upcoming cruise. Our preference is to book it through NCL directly, since transportation is provided. We will have more than enough time to enjoy most (if not all) of the slides, etc. But my concern is, will we be able to fit in a visit to the Straw Market or any other sights in Nassau? I'm sure it's not the main concern of this kids, but I'd love to get in a little shopping while we're in port.

Originally was suggesting you price out other options since getting transportation on your own from the cruise port to Atlantis isn't hard or expensive but I read on a different post that NCL price with transportation is the same as buying the day pass at Atlantis so unless you are able to get a room at Comfort Suites that makes it cheaper, then that is a good deal to go thru NCL. Not sure when you have to be back on board ship and what time(s) the NCL transportation back is but you could take a taxi back to port on your own and leave Atlantis at a time that allows you to do some shopping.

We would really love to do the full-access aqua adventure excursion for our upcoming cruise. Our preference is to book it through NCL directly, since transportation is provided. We will have more than enough time to enjoy most (if not all) of the slides, etc. But my concern is, will we be able to fit in a visit to the Straw Market or any other sights in Nassau? I'm sure it's not the main concern of this kids, but I'd love to get in a little shopping while we're in port.

About Shopping - Downtown stores are all closed by 6pm.

In order to get an hours shopping in you would have to leave Atlantis around 4.

Any later and you will be caught in rush hour traffic on the bridge and you will be significantly delayed.

If you want other sight seeing, You'd have to allow time for that as well.

Archived