Deck T-shirts

Jennfor5

Is there anyone recently off of the dream that could tell me what the deck color I am for Verandah. I am talking about for the spirit contest where you wear your deck's color. Also, do we wear them more than one time? Thanks

We went on the Dream in July 2011... 7th floor and our color was white... The entire cruise the 3 colors competed - every activity awarded points for the winner's team color... The last night we had a PHENOMENAL Color Wars party - I was drenched and exhausted after dancing, singing and going from place to place on deck... I wish I could remember what the colors were for the other decks...

When they used to have the Color War Deck Party, the deck colors were Red, White, and Blue. I believe they had something in the Fun Times as to what decks were Red, White, or Blue. Yes it was fun when they did it but like everything, they pulled it for whatever reason. Who knows maybe if enough people make the suggestion they will bring it back!

Was looking at the Dream (western) fun times from August 2011 and it had this info on Embark Day:

CARNIVAL COLORS

Taking the FUN to a new level. The Ultimate Team Challenge! Are you ready to play? Red Team: All cabins on Deck 1 & 2.

White Team: All cabins on Deck 6 & 7. Blue Team: All cabins on Decks 8, 9,10 ,11, & 12. Throughout the cruise take part in as

many fun activities as you can and win points for your team Color! Let the games begin

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2011-08-10/Carnival%20Dream%20Western%20Caribbean/

Archived