Shuttle from Pan Pacific to the airport?

C-breeze

I had read on the boards that the Pan Pacific in Vancouver has a shuttle to the airport. Our flight leaves at 6:30 a.m. and I was wondering of this would be an option for us. Would a taxi be the better option because of the time?

I had read on the boards that the Pan Pacific in Vancouver has a shuttle to the airport. Our flight leaves at 6:30 a.m. and I was wondering of this would be an option for us. Would a taxi be the better option because of the time?

No, they don't. You'll need to grab a taxi; which will be about $35 and 25-30 minutes at that early hour. There is a nearby subway line straight to the airport, but the 1st train doesn't leave until just before 5, and I'd want to be at the airport for 5am at the latest as you need to clear US Immigration prior to being allowed into the US transborder wing of the airport (the E gates)

No, they don't. You'll need to grab a taxi; which will be about $35 and 25-30 minutes at that early hour. There is a nearby subway line straight to the airport, but the 1st train doesn't leave until just before 5, and I'd want to be at the airport for 5am at the latest as you need to clear US Immigration prior to being allowed into the US transborder wing of the airport (the E gates)

Thank you Scottbee.

Archived