Fishing Opportunities on the Dawn

LindaLa

We will be sailing on the Dawn May 15th. My husband is an avid fisherman and we were wondering about the opportunities to fish on this trip. We see that there is a fishing excursion while in Miami. Does anyone know anything about that particular excursion? Also, he was wondering if there were any opportunities to fish while at GSC?

Thanks,

Linda

My husband and I thought about doing the excursion while in Miami (I think it was Miami), we were told by someone who experienced it that there were so many people on the boat that they really weren't able to fish. The spent most of their time getting their lines untangled. I don't know first hand, but that is what we were told.

We will be sailing on the Dawn May 15th. My husband is an avid fisherman and we were wondering about the opportunities to fish on this trip. We see that there is a fishing excursion while in Miami. Does anyone know anything about that particular excursion? Also, he was wondering if there were any opportunities to fish while at GSC?

Thanks,

Linda

Hi, LinsaLa. My husband & I are on the 5/15/05 trip too. We signed up for that fishing excursion. Don't know anything more about it but we're from Long Island and go fishing every chance we can and I think this should be a little different.

Check out the 5/15/05 roll call. We're setting up a "Meet & Greet". Why don't you join us? :)

My husband is an avid fisherman. I think he will go into withdrawal without a fishing pole for a whole week - especially when he is surrounded by water. I on the other hand am not into fishing. He goes out too early and stays out much too long for my enjoyment. We live in Central NJ. We will be in cabin 9200. I am sure Rich would love to swap fishing stories. We will be traveling with my son and another couple - another fishing buddy. If we are able, we would like to join the meet and greet. Send the particulars.

Archived