5 night Bermuda - formal night? smart casual?

pinma

Does anyone know which nights are which on a 5 night cruise (Enchantment, Bermuda)?

The website says we have 3 casual, 1 formal, 1 smart casual. I want to know which nights to save our nicest dress clothes for.

1 - casual (I assume... as some will not have their bags)

2 - formal?

3 - ?

4 - ?

5 - ?

Thanks in advance!

And just to clarify.... what exactly is a 'sports shirt'? Can my son (14) wear a polo shirt? He's got dress shirts packed for every night but he'll wear a polo shirt on the first night if his bags don't arrive in time. And ties are only required on the nights that jackets are required?

(I realize the rules aren't actually enforced but my family LIKES to dress up. I don't like feeling overdressed though.)

I just looked at some June 2011 cruise compasses and all nights except Night 2 were noted as 'casual'. I can't post it because it was a TA website (and it was for Explorer, not Enchantment).

I would consider a sports shirt to be a polo shirt. He doesn't have to wear a tie, ever. Jackets aren't required, but suggested, for formal night and smart casual night. Most people are very casual on the first and last nights and on a long port day.

Someone posted these for Enchantment for summer 2010 https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/10052174/1/Cruise%20compass%20-%20Enchantment%20OTS%20to%20Bermuda?h=9b9625#gallery:2

You can usually find compasses by googling.

Thank you. I look forward to digging into the cruise compasses :-)

I'll leave the level of formality up to my son, I guess. He certainly won't be underdressed. Makes me glad to have only brought 1 truly dressy dress though.

Archived