Just off Epic

Mr. Tricky

What excursion was that Griffin? The wife wants to see that....Thanks..

I'm guessing Bernard's private company excursion. I've been reading about it on the St. Martin's port board and it sounds awesome. We don't sail to January so we won't be booking for a while yet but the reviews of others who have booked it have really enjoyed it.

I'm guessing Bernard's private company excursion. I've been reading about it on the St. Martin's port board and it sounds awesome. We don't sail to January so we won't be booking for a while yet but the reviews of others who have booked it have really enjoyed it.

Thanks Cruisin...Will check it out...We are also cruising in January...

It refers to a plane... Maho Beach is right next to a airport in St. Marteen. Many go there to watch planes take off and leave the airport. Go to youtube and type Maho Beach in St. Marteen and you can see many videos of planes landing. Here is one video I found out of many

What excursion was that Griffin? The wife wants to see that....Thanks..

If you look on trip advisor in st Maarten area for soualiga destinations / captain bob you will see info about the excursion. It isn't through the ship, costs $99 pp and includes lunch on pixel island and drinks on the boat. You spent the day snorkeling and swimming and boating at 4-5 different places. I just reviewed the excursion on trip advisor, look for the long review posted recently by steve mcmahon. If you want to see pictures of the excursion, my FB page has a link to a sideshow which has quite a few. Steven mcmahon (griffinalexander is our cat).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived