Cost of Playa Mia (Playa Sol) if you book on your own??

flashyfishy

• 3 weeks later...

This is something I observed on our recent visit to playa mia. The food on the buffet, which isn't what was listed on their website, ended up in the "zoo" at the end of the day in the same pans that were on the buffet. This leads me to believe that after the animals clean the plates, then they are taken inside and washed and put back out the next day. I have pictures... I took them as I laughed b/c it was just so sick it was funny!

This is something I observed on our recent visit to playa mia. The food on the buffet, which isn't what was listed on their website, ended up in the "zoo" at the end of the day in the same pans that were on the buffet. This leads me to believe that after the animals clean the plates, then they are taken inside and washed and put back out the next day. I have pictures... I took them as I laughed b/c it was just so sick it was funny!

ICK!! That makes sense though... the food there on the buffet was not fit to eat... of course, after you have spent nearly $100, you can get "good" food by paying for it at the grill :rolleyes: I went in July, 2003 before it changed over to Playa Mia, but it left a bad taste in my mouth (literally :D )

Archived