Just Booked on the Legend

drog

I just booked cabins 6120 and 6124 with adjoining balconies on the Legend for next Jan. Now I am wondering if these rooms are a little too forward and if we would be better served more midship? I am no so concerned about proximity to ship locations but more with things like will wind or noise be an issue? Is it near enough the front that we will be above the ships wake and will there be spray? Any feedback positive or negative on our cabin choice would be appreciated.

I just booked cabins 6120 and 6124 with adjoining balconies on the Legend for next Jan. Now I am wondering if these rooms are a little too forward and if we would be better served more midship? I am no so concerned about proximinity to ship locations but more with things like will wind or noise be an issue? Is it near enough the front that we will be above the ships wake and will there be spray? Any feedback positive or negative on our cabin choice would be appreciated.

Great location. We were on Legend last June and were on just below you on deck 5. No wake, no splash, no excessive wind. Loved it there.

This June we are on Legend again. We are on deck 6 aft this year

Actually you will be at the bow wake, you will hear it, but it won't be that loud and not splashing at deck six. I've been on deck five at the same spot just below you 4 out of 6 cruises on Spirit class ships. I love it there, that is where most of the flying fish take off, and sometimes dolphins will perform there as well. You do get a lot of vertical movement if going against swells.

Archived