Review: Carnival Destiny, April 12-16, Short

desertskies

Thanks for the review & pictures.....sailing on her in 61 days & can't wait:D. Really happy to see photo of the MDR, as I was told there were no tables for 10 & was afraid we were gonna be slpit up.

Also, do you recall if there was a chocolate buffet?

Thanks

If there was we missed it.

Thank you so much for the review. We sail on Cinco de Mayo and cant think of a better place to celebrate. Could you possibly answer a couple of questions?

The Seaside Theater, does it show any movies during the day or is it just videos and the morning show. Did they have movies every night and if so were they current or just favorites?

Thanks again for posting your review.

Thank you so much for the review. We sail on Cinco de Mayo and cant think of a better place to celebrate. Could you possibly answer a couple of questions?

The Seaside Theater, does it show any movies during the day or is it just videos and the morning show. Did they have movies every night and if so were they current or just favorites?

Thanks again for posting your review.

They did have movies during the day. Mostly kid movies though. They had Finding Nemo on one day. They also had movies every night. Some old movies like The Sting as well as more recent movies like Thor. The also showed a lot of concerts.

Thanks for posting the pictures! It makes me want to go back (I was on the boat with you). We had a great time! I agree with you about being on the wrong side of the ship...I missed seeing the runners!

Archived