FOR scuba girl

louisville fan

Is this possible to do.....in a timely manner.

Get off boat take a #10 jitney to the ardastra zoo and get to zoo by nine. Walk around see the flamingos. Maybe walk to Fort Charlotte (if time permits). Take a jitney back to, visit Queens Staircase and Fort Fincastle and the water tower. I feel the visit to the staircase is really a must(great history). Visit for a bit. Grab a quick snack. Get to the British Colonial by 2:30 for my adventure with Basil. Bak on ship by 5:30.

Is this possible to do.....in a timely manner.

Get off boat take a #10 jitney to the ardastra zoo and get to zoo by nine. Walk around see the flamingos. Maybe walk to Fort Charlotte (if time permits). Take a jitney back to, visit Queens Staircase and Fort Fincastle and the water tower. I feel the visit to the staircase is really a must(great history). Visit for a bit. Grab a quick snack. Get to the British Colonial by 2:30 for my adventure with Basil. Bak on ship by 5:30.

That will be a very busy day that is for sure. I am sure Scubagirl can help you more and I am sure it is possible but you won't have much time to relax...

Archived