Falmouth to Mobay

Native New Yorker

Hi everyone!

My husband and I are on the FOS 7/8 and have 2 quick questions. First, how far is it to Montego Bay from the port of Falmouth? As of now I am very confused on what to do at this stop, but leaning towards the beach at one or the other.

Also, if we don't go to Montego Bay, can I still buy Blue Mountain Coffee at the Falmouth port?

Thank you so much.

N N Y

Hi everyone!

My husband and I are on the FOS 7/8 and have 2 quick questions. First, how far is it to Montego Bay from the port of Falmouth? As of now I am very confused on what to do at this stop, but leaning towards the beach at one or the other.

Also, if we don't go to Montego Bay, can I still buy Blue Mountain Coffee at the Falmouth port?

Thank you so much.

N N Y

We went to Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay- all inclusive for the day.

From the time we left the port in Falmouth to standing inside the lobby was 15 minutes. The cost for a day pass was $75pp [summer 2011]. The infinity pool and swim up bar was wonderful, the beach was clean, soft with easy access to the ocean. We arrived a little after 11 am and were offered the breakfast buffet, but declined and waited for lunch. We had to rearrange some loungers to get 4 in one area, Id arrive a little earlier if I could. the food was very good, we walked over to Iberostar beach, swam in their pool, had a drink, met others from the ship, then walked back on the beach to Iberostar suites.....the service was very good. no need to even bring a ship towel if you dont want to, as they give you a ticket at check in to get towels pool side......I would easily recommend this as a day calling on Falmlouth, Jamaica without any hesitation. Oh, and btw, bus fares are posted. There is no haggling. :)

Doctors Cave is further and Im told it is a great beach area as well. But it is a longer drive.

We bought blue Mountain coffee at the port...

• 6 months later...
CruiseDivaNJ -

How did you book the reservation and what did you do for transportation?

Thanks!

Hi there,

DH called Iberostar directly and booked. Ask them to send an email confirmation. We paid upon arrival. Transportation is very, very easy. Look for the transportation signs:

DSC_0686-1.jpg

Archived