Whale AWatching in Alaska

mpduquaine

We went with Harv and Marv last week and it was pouring rain while out on the bay - it did get very bumpy but I don't think enough to get sea sick.

What an awesome experience!

What were you able to actually see in the pouring rain?

Hey "Gymjudge55" we are the other group! We have Chris booked for the afternoon of Aug. 5. There are 6 of us (filling up the Rum Runner) just going out for a whale watch. We had originally booked him for the morning, but when your group wanted 6 hours after we had already booked, Chris called me and asked if we would be willing to change to the afternoon. No problem for us! Have fun on your trip. Here's hoping for good weather!

Are you stopping at Mendenhall Glacier after the whale watch tour? I'm leaning towards Chris's tour but I think M & H only offer the stop. :confused: Or with H & M it is included in the cost? ( There are 5 of us ... "included" would be helpful :D)

Are you stopping at Mendenhall Glacier after the whale watch tour? I'm leaning towards Chris's tour but I think M & H only offer the stop. :confused: Or with H & M it is included in the cost? ( There are 5 of us ... "included" would be helpful :D)

No. Since we are booked for an afternoon trip (from 3:30-6:00 pm), after we get back from our whale watch, we'll go directly back to the ship. You should call Chris or shoot him an email and ask.

Archived