What is a *must see* in Messina Sicily ?

onebzyldy

First time in Europe,,,,,so confused with booking excursions :rolleyes: Any helpful hints would be much appreciated! {Have not even booked hotel yet in Barcelona for one night :( b4 cruise} Too much like 'work' - LOL

Happy Cruising........

DonnaF :D

Most people try to get to Taormina from Messina. We loved it. If you are only planning to stay in Messina, the must see is the Clock Tower, preferably at noon. You can walk to it from the pier.

Most people try to get to Taormina from Messina. We loved it. If you are only planning to stay in Messina, the must see is the Clock Tower, preferably at noon. You can walk to it from the pier.

Hello,

I wonder, Carnival will dock at the Pier near the Messina town? I hope, because I planned to do a self-guide tour in Messina. I wonder, how the weather will be in October.

Thank you :cool:

First time in Europe,,,,,so confused with booking excursions :rolleyes: Any helpful hints would be much appreciated! {Have not even booked hotel yet in Barcelona for one night :( b4 cruise} Too much like 'work' - LOL Happy Cruising.......DonnaF :D

OH NO !!!!!!! Research and planning are half the fun !!! At least to most of us here on CC.........

We used Sicily Limosines for our day from Messina. We went to Castelmola and then Taormina...... really really nice relaxing day.

Archived