Yoga classes on conquest

chelspie

second time cruiser here. I know the exercises classes are extra, but does anyone have an opinion on the yoga classes offered. I don't take classes at home, just do regular poses with the Wii, so it's not like I'm an expert, but I thought it may fun for some variety in the morning a few times during a seven-day. thanks in advance for any input. :)

Well, I haven't done yoga on board recently, but when I took the class in 2004, I enjoyed it, and I am in No way am expert.

I will say that the ship's movement provides an additional challenge for some poses that I found amusing. :p Balancing in poses like Tree took extra concentration, for example.

Thanks for the feedback! That's a good point about the ship movement and doing poses. There's a reason why I don't do those regularly in public anyway. I think I'll check it out the first day (we sail next week!) and find out the duration and cost. I found an example of Fun Times online that also listed exercise courses (for no costs) like sunrise ab crunchers.

• 5 months later...
Well, I haven't done yoga on board recently, but when I took the class in 2004, I enjoyed it, and I am in No way am expert.

I will say that the ship's movement provides an additional challenge for some poses that I found amusing. :p Balancing in poses like Tree took extra concentration, for example.

lol never thought of that. Do they have mats to use as long as you have signed up.

lol never thought of that. Do they have mats to use as long as you have signed up.

I went to the stretching class on our May cruise, and yes, they had mats. It was in a very small room in the gym area, but there were not very many people. There was also a little bit of confusion and switching of times between ab crunchers and stretching, if I recall correctly.

Archived