anyone been on Fascination lately??

pskea

We're taking our first cruise together on Fascination 5/2/2005. Neither one of us has been on the Fascination or to Cozumel. How is the crew on board? Any suggestions of what to do in Cozumel? We're thinking of doing an excursion on our own to save some $$..... any suggestions or advice would be appreciated! Thanks!!

We'll be on the Fascination on 5-23-05. Have heard that there's a park that you can take a cab to and spend the day. I think it costs $10 to enter the park. You can swim in the ocean and there are places to eat and take a shower if you need to. There's a posting somewhere on here that discusses all of this.

Barb

We're taking our first cruise together on Fascination 5/2/2005. Neither one of us has been on the Fascination or to Cozumel. How is the crew on board? Any suggestions of what to do in Cozumel? We're thinking of doing an excursion on our own to save some $$..... any suggestions or advice would be appreciated! Thanks!!

We'll be there with you. Leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for our flight to Miami for a day ahead. Can't Wait.

Have a great time! We were on the Fascination in Jan. and had a blast. The crew was fantastic, in fact, I sent a letter to Carnival Corporate regarding a particular waiter on the Fascination wo was fabulous. Cozumel....we took a cab to Paradise Beach, and sat there for the day...I've also heard the park is great too. Then we came back, changed and took another cab to Carlos 'n Charlies. Good times there. The cab to P.B. cost $12 each way...admission is free, or $5 to use the water toys. The cab to C 'n C's was $7...I think...memory is fuzzy after that place! We left Carlos 'n Charlie's a little early and then hit Fat Tuesday's because it's right by the ship.

Have a great time! You'll love the trip!

Archived