Cabins Not Yet Booked - how do you find out?

midime

I've read in another thread about people checking to see which cabins have yet to be booked on their particular cruise.

How do you do this?? Is there a website, or is it on Princess' website?? I'm baffled.

You will never find any one site that lists all unbooked cabins. You can go to a site such as Travelocity to see what categories are available. If you see 7 available cabins for that category, chances are there are even more in that category available. Cruiselines don't want other's to know how well a ship is selling (or not well) so don't list all cabins that are available.

If there are fewer than 7 cabins available, either that's all that are left for that category or that category only has a few cabins anyway.

The only problem with doing that is that some TA's have groups blocked that are available if you go thru them - not showing on online sites. It was a good thing, because my friend wanted a couple of insides and luckily my TA had some... but they looked sold out on Travelocity.

Does anyone know if you can call Princess it see if a cabin has in fact been SOLD and if not, who holds the group booking?

Last week, all the inside cabins on my cruise were shown as SOLD OUT on my favorite internet sites, but then, a few days later, they had inside cabins available again.

I'm guessing someone released their block of cabins.

Archived