Anyone have experience with Dolphin Shuttle water taxi or private charter?

jmlv

Has anyone used Dolphin Shuttle for a private charter or tour of the islands?

I haven't been able to find much about them, so wanted to know if anyone has any feedback?

I'm considering booking them for a private excursion while in St Thomas, and wanted to check here before confirming anything!

Thanks to anyone that can help!

• 2 weeks later...

They have a ferfy/trip to Jost Van Dyke but it's pricey. Have not read of any other services/tours. I did talk to them about the JVD trip out of Red Hook last year but they were already booked. Their pricing ism based on a 4 person minimum if I remember and if you have enough people it's not too bad...

did you try their site and try contacting them?

• 1 year later...

Dolphin Water Taxi came recommended to us by another company. I, as well as many others, decided to take the ALL-INCLUSIVE package to Jost Van Dyke for New Year’s Eve. The crew of Dolphin Water Taxi was extremely incompetent, drunk, belligerent and anything but helpful for the entire trip. Expect false promises, multiple delays, rude employees and overall CRAPPY SERVICE. The owner, Greg, doesn’t care about his company’s reputation otherwise he would attempt to fix the reoccurring issues that happen every year. Shame on you Dolphin Water Taxi, we will see you in court.

ONCE AGAIN, BE AWARE OF FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND FALSE REVIEWS FROM THE COMPANY'S FRIENDS.