My question is for Scubagirrl...

baylovesduke

My question is for Scubagirrl and anyone else who may have some insight. I cannot decide what to do while in Nassau (too many options), and so I thought I would tell you a little bit about us and what we want to do.

We (my boyfriend and I) are both 23 years old. While we enjoy waterslides and awesome pools, I just don't think we'll end up doing Atlantis. It's alot of money and seems too touristy. We both just want to relax at a resort-style pool (preferably with a swim-up bar or at least pool service), have the option of going on the beach (don't care about "beach activities" besides having a float), and enjoy some drinks.

I've read about Breezes, Sandals, Riu, and British Colonial Hilton, but I cannot decide. I would appreciate any reviews and pictures that you guys have of these places and your opinions.

Thank you :)

My question is for Scubagirrl and anyone else who may have some insight. I cannot decide what to do while in Nassau (too many options), and so I thought I would tell you a little bit about us and what we want to do.

We (my boyfriend and I) are both 23 years old. While we enjoy waterslides and awesome pools, I just don't think we'll end up doing Atlantis. It's alot of money and seems too touristy. We both just want to relax at a resort-style pool (preferably with a swim-up bar or at least pool service), have the option of going on the beach (don't care about "beach activities" besides having a float), and enjoy some drinks.

I've read about Breezes, Sandals, Riu, and British Colonial Hilton, but I cannot decide. I would appreciate any reviews and pictures that you guys have of these places and your opinions.

Thank you :)

Don't know what else I can tell you. If you've research all of the above, you know what they are like.

I would say if you want to drink and party a bit. Breezes would do the trick.

Sandals is a more relaxed and romantic property

Riu is family oriented.

The Hilton is calm and serene, no swim up bar, but they o have poolside service most (but not all) days.

Which one is the best deal if we want to drink?

I went to the Hilton in October 2011 and thought it was a great deal. Within walking distance from the ships, it saves you cab fare. For $55, you get a $30 voucher to use for food and drinks. I enjoyed the beach and I've seen here they have redone it since I've been there.

If you want lots of drinks, then I would think one of the AI would be your best bet.

I have been to Paradise Island Harbour Resort and to Sandals in Nassau. I was going to go to Breezes last Nov. but a hurricane closed it down while I was there. I will be back to Nassau in Nov., I will either go to Breezes or RIU for the day. Paradise is nothing to write home about but it is cheap, $50.00 per person. Sandals was great we had a good time there but it is more expensive at $110.00 per person. I think Sandals was worth the extra money. Both are all-inclusives. You can take the #10 Jitney bus there for $1.15 per person. It is all in what you want.

Archived