Coffee & Pastry Shop on Conquest!!

Has anyone gone to the pastry shop on the Conquest? If so what do you recommend getting there. Do they have desserts that you can not get at dinner? Also do they have fancy coffee drinks? Thank you in advance for any help.

I haven't been on the Conquest, but most if not all of the Carnival fleet has the same coffee/pastry shop. They have milkshakes, starbucks type coffee and tea drinks, and 2 desserts that are really awesome- strawberry cheesecake and their fresh baked giant cookies. Yes, IMO, the desserts you have to pay for are better than the regular ones you'll see on the lido deck and alot of the dining room offerings. There are some exceptions though- flourless chocolate cake, grand manier souffle, and the dutch apple pie... The really great desserts aren't offered every night, so it's worth the extra couple of bucks to try the ones in the shop.

The shops are all the same fleetwide. I have been on the Vic, Glory, Ect, Elation. They have a few different kinds of cakes and usually chocolate covered strawberries. All were expensive.

Coffee was anotyhjer story. Their espresso is pretty good and a double shot mocha is actually a little LESS money than one from a land based coffee shack. I think the price with tip was $3.79. It is a great way to enjoy your balcony. In fact, I remember that at least with the Ecstacy, back in CA, the coffee was the only place open on the last morning, taking cash only. There was a line. My advice is to skip the cakes, but get the espresso drinks.

Archived