Booked Riveria 4/21/2013-When can you...

PHOENIXfire

Based on a timeline of days until sailing and booking with Oceania only, when can you-

Book excursions, booking dining reservations, get hotels for pre and post days and get flight information. I want to do these things in advance based on being in a concierge level stateroom. I am sailing on Riveria April 21 2013 Barcelona to Rome. Regards

These are the Specialty Restaurant reservation guidelines, which are extensive enough that I think this would be a good starting point towards your making plans:

When to make your reservations:

Your booking must be paid in full.

The online dining reservation system closes 7 days prior to your sailing's embarkation date.

Owner's, Vista and Oceania Suites can make reservations 90 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Penthouse Suites can make reservations 75 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Concierge Level Veranda Staterooms can make reservations 60 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Staterooms can make reservations 45 days until 7 days prior to embarkation.

Number of reservations (Regatta, Insignia, Nautica):

Owner's Suite, Vista Suite, Penthouse Suite and Concierge Level Veranda

0-7 Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

10-17 Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 3 reservations at each restaurant

Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Stateroom

0-17 Sailing Days: 1 reservations at each restaurant

18+ Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

Number of reservations (Marina and Riviera):

Owner's Suite, Vista Suite, Oceania Suite

0-7 Sailing Days: 1 reservation at each restaurant

8+ Sailing Days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

All other suites and staterooms

All Sailings: 1 reservation at each restaurant

Number of guest per table:

All reservations have a maximum of 8 guests per table.

OMG :eek:! Thank you for taking the time to expain this segment in great detail. I will have my lawyer investigate this and get back to you next week :p. Just kidding. So glad you explained this in detail so that I wont be confused or surprized when we can book our dinner reservations. Regards.

OMG :eek:! Thank you for taking the time to expain this segment in great detail. I will have my lawyer investigate this and get back to you next week :p. Just kidding. So glad you explained this in detail so that I wont be confused or surprized when we can book our dinner reservations. Regards.

LOL, well Russ, if SOMEBODY (you look and I'll whistle!) had referenced the length of his cruise &/or his cabin category, I might have been able to edit "the rules" accordingly.

Absent that, I simply cut and pasted the whole shebang.

The good news is that my reply will now answer the "Online Reservation" questions of every Oceania passenger who might read this thread.

"It's an Ill Wind..." as my grandmother used to say. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your Cruise Immensely and please don't miss the baby lamb-chops at breakfast!

140451.jpg

Archived