Cost of shore excursions for Cozumel??

burnsie

We're sailing on the Inspiration in Oct. Does anyone have a price list for shore excursion out of cozumel. I have the list for Grand Cayman.

Thanks for your help!

Burnsie

If you call Carnival they will email you the shore excursions/prices for your sailing. They will also send you the dinner menu and Camp Carnival schedule.....unless something has changed.....

I have the Cozumel list from February. Anything specific you want to know?

Thanks for your help I will call Carnival, I didn't know they would do that for you! It's going to be a long five months. but, planning is have the fun!

burnsie

They did it for us, but that was before the online booking started. I hope they still do it.

If they don't, I have the list...too long to type it....looks like there are 50 or so tours...I will be happy to check out several you are interested in.

Part of our group is going to Paradise Beach the other half wants to go on the ruin tour. Nor snorkeling just the ruins. I'm in the half going to PB with a groupof 16 year old girls. Looking forward to the massage and relaxing watching them play in the water. Hopefully the ship won't have any 16 yr olf boys on it and things will be great!!! lol

Archived