An argument about the size bed in cabin

I overheard a conversation at Walgreens, well it was more of an argument. The couple behind me in the check out line was having a heated argument over what size bed they want in their cabin. The man said sharply, "I'll call Carnival and just ask" so I know it's a Carnival cruise, hence posting here.

I found it amusing that this would cause a disagreement. I wish I would have told them about CC so we would have known if they had any fun.

No real reason for my post, just enjoyed being a fly on the wall.

Wow - if they are already arguing, I'd suggest two twins - as far apart in the cabin as they can get them. Or maybe two cabins??? :eek::D

That might have been what he was wanting after all of that:D

I can see why people have different interest and can't decide on excursions, buffet vs MDR, shows, but what difference does it make where you sleep?? I don't want to sleep in a pull down with my nose against the ceiling but I would if I had to..'

Who knows maybe there are other arguments between the couple and I just perked up my ears up when I heard Carnival mentioned...

Archived