Future Cruise Certificate for someone else

Catalina56

Hi,

If I am on a Celebrity ship, can I purchase a future cruise certificate for my son, who is not sailing with me? If I purchase a FCC in my name, could I then transferred the FCC to my son? Many thanks for your help.

catalina56

Hi,

If I am on a Celebrity ship, can I purchase a future cruise certificate for my son, who is not sailing with me? If I purchase a FCC in my name, could I then transferred the FCC to my son? Many thanks for your help.

catalina56

Yes. We bought FCCs for ourselves and for friends who were not traveling with us when we were on Millennium a few weeks ago. We had their credit card info, though, and used it for their FCCs. As soon as we got back, we all booked a November cruise on Eclipse and used the FCCs with no problem.

Yes. We bought FCCs for ourselves and for friends who were not traveling with us when we were on Millennium a few weeks ago. We had their credit card info, though, and used it for their FCCs. As soon as we got back, we all booked a November cruise on Eclipse and used the FCCs with no problem.

Would it matter if you charged your friends FCC to your own credit card rather than theirs? For example, we may want to give a FCC to our daughter in which case we would want to pay for it with our credit card, not theirs. Another example might be that I wanted to buy one for a friend who would pay me back when I handed him the FCC. Anyway, just wanted to know if it would matter who's credit card was charged?

Archived