Carnival Sea Miles Mastercard

tyr this link....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=111125

I myself have been very disappointed with this card.....Here are the prices from the new cards site....Keep in mind after all that they also charge a $19.95 processing fee on cruises and

Airfare there is 50.00 processing fee...

I am able to get into site because I have 12,000 points and after transfer will have over 30,000

This is informtaion from their Actual site,,,,

Prices Without SeaMiles Price With 10,000 SeaMiles you will take note are the exact same...on a 5 night cruise...

1A - Interior Stateroom

$399.00 $399.00

4E - Interior Stateroom

$489.00 $489.00

It is the same price with Ocean view rooms...

I called this sea miles to see what else I could use my points for because for my 10,000 points since I would get NO SAVINGS AT ALL for the cruise I was interested in....

The first person in administration was very suprised to hear for 10,000 there was no savings at all. She insisted that there was at least 50-500 in saving for 10,000 points

She was in management... This seemed to be the credit card company in charge....She could only get into first page of seamiles web site...and could not get into actual site as I can...I told her I could send her proof because I can get into thier site having over 10,000 points already.... She was nice....and seemed suprised....

Then...........

She told me to talk to another department customer service.....

That guy said yes we are aware that sometimes there is no savings at all.....

with this card and points... He said....It depends on what CRUISE the travel agency they are working with decides to discount.......

and to contact them directly...............and work something out with them...

This agency is making a bundle with is free referrals..

Airline service fees are ussually 10 @ ticket thiers is 50 to cach in thier air miles.

We need to make carnival aware of this situation.....

I did and carnival acted like I was first complaint....

I would rather get a t shirt orgift than waste this on a cruise....

Hope this helps....

While on the Glory a couple of weeks ago, I applied for this card. Of course, they said it was brand new. They also tolded me about no black out dates on airline tickets. The cruise, after getting the number of points for the length of cruise one wanted, could be on any cruise ship as long as there was a cabin available.

I was interested in this card since we like Carnival so much. I have tried a several occasions to use my AE Platium Card and with one exception have run into dead ends that have not allowed me to get a frequent flyer ticket.

I do hope that Carnival is straightforward with this card. After all, they are the ones who offered it. At this point in time, with so many cards out there, one would think the "bugs" would be worked out. With this news I am not going to be so quick to bag my AE card even though it has not been the best, the one exception was a trip to Vegas!

With as many people as there are appling and getting these cards, let's keep this thread going accurately, factually and forthrightly. Thanks for the heads-up.

tyr this link....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=111125

I myself have been very disappointed with this card.....Here are the prices from the new cards site....Keep in mind after all that they also charge a $19.95 processing fee on cruises and

Airfare there is 50.00 processing fee...

I am able to get into site because I have 12,000 points and after transfer will have over 30,000

This is informtaion from their Actual site,,,,

Prices Without SeaMiles Price With 10,000 SeaMiles you will take note are the exact same...on a 5 night cruise...

1A - Interior Stateroom

$399.00 $399.00

4E - Interior Stateroom

$489.00 $489.00

It is the same price with Ocean view rooms...

I called this sea miles to see what else I could use my points for because for my 10,000 points since I would get NO SAVINGS AT ALL for the cruise I was interested in....

The first person in administration was very suprised to hear for 10,000 there was no savings at all. She insisted that there was at least 50-500 in saving for 10,000 points

She was in management... This seemed to be the credit card company in charge....She could only get into first page of seamiles web site...and could not get into actual site as I can...I told her I could send her proof because I can get into thier site having over 10,000 points already.... She was nice....and seemed suprised....

Then...........

She told me to talk to another department customer service.....

That guy said yes we are aware that sometimes there is no savings at all.....

with this card and points... He said....It depends on what CRUISE the travel agency they are working with decides to discount.......

and to contact them directly...............and work something out with them...

This agency is making a bundle with is free referrals..

Airline service fees are ussually 10 @ ticket thiers is 50 to cach in thier air miles.

We need to make carnival aware of this situation.....

I did and carnival acted like I was first complaint....

I would rather get a t shirt orgift than waste this on a cruise....

Hope this helps....

What Travel Agency is This ???

VOYAGERFL

I am not sure actually what agency sea miles is using??

This was the quote from the seamiles travel agency???

This was from thier very own site..

It was under the seamiles page...then I called seamiles direct....

I just want my points transfered to maybe a capital one go miles card instead of this card...or something that will give me something similiar to what capital one offered....like 1000.00 off any cruise...

I would rather get gifts, or shirts....or flowers...or wine.

I can use an entertainment card and get a bigger discount....than using these points...

I have saved these points for a long time for them to be wasted.

I am hoping others will call and complain .......

Archived