Should I upgrade on the Golden Princess?

Please Help! I just found out that I have been upgraded from an inside aft cabin on the Baja deck to an obstructed view aft cabin on the Emerald deck. I don't know if I should take it because the E704 cabin is right next to the stairs and only one floor up from one of the dining rooms. I am alittle worried about the noise. Also, what do you think about the Emerald Deck vs. Baja Deck? Will the outside obstructed view be worth the change? Thanks

I just took a look at the Golden deck plan, Emerald is on deck 8, the Vista showlounge is on 7 and the dining room is on deck 6..........................so noise from the lounge? noise from the stairs?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we have been near stairs and elevators both, most people are very considerate while onboard, noise was never an issue for us. I can not comment on noise from deck below but if it were me, I would take the move. I do not like total darkness and there is a reason the obstructed window cabin has a high price, even if it may be slight.

• 2 weeks later...

i just got off the Golden...I had an inside cabin on aloha deck in the back. Ilike it there because I like to sit in the back of the ship to sun and eat but in your case I think I would make the switch. I't nice to have the daylight in the cabin. I wouldn't worry about the noise. It's a good location.

Archived