Booking Next Cruise Onboard

Marley-Bop

Decide Later Onboard Booking for UK Cruisers.

The reduced deposit is £75 or 75 Euros for each named guest on the booking.

The booking can be made for a single guest.

Reduced deposit is non-refundable.

There is no expiry date on the booking with regards to when it must be used by.

When the Decide Later is made into a confirmed booking, the full deposit must be paid for all guests on the booking.

For Royal Caribbean and Celebrity cruises, the OBC will be in dollars and depends on the length of the sailing.

OBC From Booking On Board

$25 for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100 for sailings of 6-9 nights

$150 for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200 for sailings of 15+ nights

For an Azamara Club Cruise, the Onboard Benefit will be a discount from the cruise fare in the currency of the booking and is based upon the length of the sailing and category of the stateroom booked. The discount will be applied within one week of the booking being confirmed to a ship/date.

Once a booking is confirmed, a maximum of 2 other bookings from Friends & Family can receive the same onboard benefits but this must be done within 30 days of the original booking being confirmed. They must be on the exact same sailing.

With RCCL, this Decide Later OBC can be combined with either C&A Balcony/Suite Discount or a C&A savings voucher but not both.

In order not to lose the benefits on the chosen sailing at least one name must remain on the booking from the beginning of the process.

The booking is non-transferable.

p.s. You can also do a Decide Later(Next Cruise) Cert in dollars if you plan to use a US TA. When you do one in dollars you do not need to pay more deposit when you make a confirmed booking. The deposit is $100 when doing it in dollars.

Hi Liz

Thanks again for a reply :D

Just so im clear, when Im on the Indy TA in November 2012, I can book with the LA onboard for the return TA in April.

I would pay £75.00 each deposit, we would get $150.00 OBC and I can combine my Platinum/Emerald balcony/suite discount voucher too?

Angie X

PS, I would love to try using a US TA or RCCL.com but still havent got anywhere with that :o

Hi Liz

Thanks again for a reply :D

Just so im clear, when Im on the Indy TA in November 2012, I can book with the LA onboard for the return TA in April.

I would pay £75.00 each deposit, we would get $150.00 OBC and I can combine my Platinum/Emerald balcony/suite discount voucher too?

Angie X

PS, I would love to try using a US TA or RCCL.com but still havent got anywhere with that :o

When you are on the Indy, if you know the date and cabin etc that you want for your next cruise to be you can either do a confirmed booking or you can do a Next Cruise cert.

Whichever way you choose to do it, will give you OBC and you can still get your C&A Balcony discount.

If you do it as a confirmed booking onboard then that will lock in your price.

If you do it as a Next Cruise cert then you aren't locking in price,that won't happen until you make the cert into an actual confirmed booking.

If you do a Next Cruise cert and you have family/friends going with you then they will be able to get OBC also when they book the same cruise as you within 30 days of you booking yours.

Archived