OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

For anyone who needs a little get into the Freedom mood, you can watch her sail away today at https://www.facebook.com/Ft.Lauderdale.Webcam

Now Im not sure if this will get deleted or not for just a simple link directing our folks to watch a sail away but if it does the name of the FB page is Ft. Lauderdale Webcam

ENJOY !!!! I will not be able to watch it today but hope some of you enjoy it for me.

I use this webcam to watch each week; http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Some times you can watch them load or unload new boats going over seas. Then there is the garden variety high reach crane setting a container onto a ship.

yep that's the same one it was just the fb page link and they could see the the other ports too.

FLL has one of the best varieties of cameras don't they?

price drop on both weeks of the freedom check with your booking agents and get your price reductions !!!! :d

if you are booked as part of the group make sure you contact kathryn at crucon.

Look at your rate and determine if you qualify for the reduction ... If you are booked at the group rate and now want to switch to early saver you can do so prior to final payment

Amy,

Thanks for the "heads-up" on the price drop. I had seen the Carnival email and clicked on the info for the b2b - it showed no change in the per person pre tax/port charges. When I went through the type cabin, deck, midship and everything it showed $60 less per cabin for both cruises. Love saving $120 anytime.:cool:

Howard

Amy,

Thanks for the "heads-up" on the price drop. I had seen the Carnival email and clicked on the info for the b2b - it showed no change in the per person pre tax/port charges. When I went through the type cabin, deck, midship and everything it showed $60 less per cabin for both cruises. Love saving $120 anytime.:cool:

Howard

You are very welcome Howard. I too enjoy getting the price drops and hope that there will be some more by the time we sail. I always go right into it also and do a phantom booking to be sure of the prices.

Don't you worry about what to do with that $120. bucks I'm sure Kathy can help you figure out what to do with it.;)

34 WEEKS UNTIL TEAM N.F.L. BOARDS THE FREEDOM FOR TWO FUN FILLED WEEKS !!!

Cant wait to see everyone again Going to start a steakhouse list second night first leg and first night second leg 7:30 pm who's in ?

WEEK 1 NT 2

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

WEEK 2 NT 1

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

elephantman - Helen and Tom

IslandtoIsland - Tracey and Marcus

Cant wait to see everyone again Going to start a steakhouse list second night first leg and first night second leg 7:30 pm who's in ?

WEEK 1 NT 2

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

Suziq333 - Sue and Bruce

WEEK 2 NT 1

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

This works Howard, but the one I posted is almost instant...then you don't have to go through all the steps of this one :) and for me, it is all about the shortest route !!!

Edited by Suziq333

33 WEEKS UNTIL TEAM N.F.L. BOARDS THE FREEDOM FOR TWO FUN FILLED WEEKS !!!

WEEK 1 NT 2

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

WEEK 2 NT 1

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

Hello Cousin & Other potential cruise friends!! I am almost ready to book the 2nd leg of this cruise with all of you!! Just spent some time reading some of the posts, and to the gal who had concerns about being the odd man (or woman) out because she didn't know anyone, I wanted to reassure you that won't happen. Last cruise I took there was a huge group and I had same concerns but everyone is so friendly, and the cruise critic fun gets everyone talking & having fun right away. :D Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hello Cousin & Other potential cruise friends!! I am almost ready to book the 2nd leg of this cruise with all of you!! Just spent some time reading some of the posts, and to the gal who had concerns about being the odd man (or woman) out because she didn't know anyone, I wanted to reassure you that won't happen. Last cruise I took there was a huge group and I had same concerns but everyone is so friendly, and the cruise critic fun gets everyone talking & having fun right away. :D Looking forward to meeting everyone!

YAY for cousins :D We had so much fun together in March on our cruise, I can't wait to do it again. You will LOVE Amy..and also Amy better watch out :eek:, cause another me is coming along for the party !!!!!!!!!

And no one should ever worry about being the odd man/wpman out. You are never that way for long with our group....Right gang ;):D

Hey Blgamn Welcome aboard we are always happy to have more people join us and you are ABSOLUTELY right about joining a group. That DOES make it more fun especially for those who do travel solo. We are quite a diverse group and range in age from early 30's to I think later on in life ;). We come from all different backgrounds and the biggest thing is we all accept each others differences or (shall we say oddities ;) ;) ). We too are looking forward to meeting you as well. We have just seen some great price drops on these cruises. The contact person for booking into the group is Kathryn at CruCon as she is the official booking agent for Cruise Critic cruise. Please let me know if you require any assistance in contacting her and I would be happy to help.... Meanwhile tell us a little about yourself... I am Amy and my husband is Austin we are from upstate NY empty nesters and LOVE LOVE LOVE cruising !

Happy Cruising

YAY for cousins :D We had so much fun together in March on our cruise, I can't wait to do it again. You will LOVE Amy..and also Amy better watch out :eek:, cause another me is coming along for the party !!!!!!!!!

And no one should ever worry about being the odd man/wpman out. You are never that way for long with our group....Right gang ;):D

Are we gonna need more elevators for dancing to the party? (just another you). Welcome to the Freedom Nautical thingy, we also do fun slide day and dance club, and hour long get your happy hour meet & greet, plus the LRC game. ALL Fun stuff!

Amy, what hotel is the gang staying at prior to cruise in Feb? What is the rate? Still haven't booked a room yet! Thanks!

Bill

Bill we are staying at SpringHill Suites. I will send all the info to Leila on FB MESSAGE. The amount of rooms at the lower rate was very limited so not sure if they are still available but I will send Leila the info. You know me I always have trouble with your email don't know why I know its me. Sorry buddy!

So excited for you guys that you are almost to sail away time :D

Are we gonna need more elevators for dancing to the party? (just another you). Welcome to the Freedom Nautical thingy, we also do fun slide day and dance club, and hour long get your happy hour meet & greet, plus the LRC game. ALL Fun stuff!

Well Dan ..we just may need a few more elevators ;) and I LOVE all the fun things we do while cruising...don't forget the cabin/poker crawl on the second leg...We are gonna need some cabin volunteers for this one :)

Is there a good slide on the Freedom?? Couldn't be as good as the Green Thunder on the Spirit...wow was that ever crazy !!!

Oh my Gosh Suzi another you ??? Hunny I thought that mold broke girlfriend !!!! Thank you for your very kind words that is very nice of you <3 smoochie smooch back at ya !

Nope no one needs to worry about being a solo cruiser in our group and oh BTW we randomly just meet new people on board and recruit them into our group. Right Tracey and Dan ? Mallory and Larry oh and remember Howard and Kathy you guys jumped on board last minute on the Dream didn't you ? Now look at you ....you got a taste of the group and you are up for more fun with us and doing it again.

calling all canadian cruisers !!!!!!!!

I'm being told there is a canadian resident rate that offered an 80. Price drop for the second leg of this b2b

go check your rates everyone !!!!

Hey Amy..thanks but no rate change for me..early saver still the same :(