Carnival Destiny Empress Deck Question

Hi

Booked on the 29th In a category 11 on the Empress. We are above midway point towards front of ship 7092 or something like that Is this going to be a problem with ship motion or noise> Has anyone stayed in category 11 on the Destiny and have advice or photos. I can't locate a virtual tour on the internet of this ship and cabin and dying for info.

Also if you are booked out of San Juan can you change departure and go out of Barbados?

You would have to call Carnival or your TA if you didn't book through Carnival to see if you can change departure/arrival cities. The airfare to Barbados or Aruba is bound to be quite a bit more $$$ if that's an issue to you- it would be to me :) I would personally love to have a pre or post cruise stay in Barbados though.

I have stayed in a category 11 on the Victory which is almost identical to the Destiny, but do not have any pictures. The main Destiny thread is your best source for finding the picture links, etc. IMO. I would rather have a cabin towards Aft rather than the middle, but that's personal preference.

Please check out the Destiny- Past and Future Cruisers thread and I'm betting you'll find all the information you need. You can do a search within the thread for specific information as well.

Good Luck!

Archived