Cheapest "Nice" Hotel that I could Find for Park n Cruise

cricket_7

I called probably 30 different hotels trying to find a decent rate for our cruise in June. Many of the hotels listed on other threads as well as the NOLA Visitor's Bureau website are not accurate and/or they no longer offer a cruise package.

We are staying at the Sheraton New Orleans on Gallaria Blvd. The rate is $125 per night which includes transportation to/from cruise terminal, breakfast, free parking during cruise, and a bon voyage gift bag. Rate without breakfast was $105. We are staying on a Saturday night which is a VERY reasonable rate compared to the other hotels that quoted me prices.

I called probably 30 different hotels trying to find a decent rate for our cruise in June. Many of the hotels listed on other threads as well as the NOLA Visitor's Bureau website are not accurate and/or they no longer offer a cruise package.

We are staying at the Sheraton New Orleans on Gallaria Blvd. The rate is $125 per night which includes transportation to/from cruise terminal, breakfast, free parking during cruise, and a bon voyage gift bag. Rate without breakfast was $105. We are staying on a Saturday night which is a VERY reasonable rate compared to the other hotels that quoted me prices.

I hope you realize that you are about 10 miles from downtown New Orleans and the French Quarter.

Is that a bad part of town??

Not really. It is in the suburb of Metairie. Not much around the area. Although, it is a quick entry to the interstate I-10 if you wanted to go downtown New Orleans/French Quarter.

We have booked at the Holiday Inn on Royal Street in the french quarter for $149 that includes up to 8 days parking while cruising.

We are arriving two day before our cruise so we wanted to stay near the quarter so we wouldn't have to worry about cab fare to and from while exploring the city.

Hopefully it works out!!

check out prytaniaparkhotel.com

we really had a great experience and have already booked it for our next pre cruise stay in Jan 2013 You have to stay 2 nights and you can keep car there free !!!

Archived