Could use some help

justjim312

I've already posted this over at carnival spa forum but got no help or answers.(I have to agree CCL website is lousy). I want to book or reserve a week long pass for 2 to use Cloud 9. I understand it's about 250 for 2 of us in our cabin. But for the life of me I can't find where on line I make the reservation. Or do I call CCL directly to reserve? Thanks in advance.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I've already posted this over at carnival spa forum but got no help or answers.(I have to agree CCL website is lousy). I want to book or reserve a week long pass for 2 to use Cloud 9. I understand it's about 250 for 2 of us in our cabin. But for the life of me I can't find where on line I make the reservation. Or do I call CCL directly to reserve? Thanks in advance.

I just tried to do it via manage my cruises on Carnival.com. In the cruise manager there is an option for plan activities and then you click on spa treatments. However, there isn't any option for the week pass on there, just day by day appointments. Sorry, maybe call Carnival!

Bamaboy is correct, you have to buy them on-board. The only thing is, I woudn't wait for the group tour, because they only sell 50 per cruise (at least on the Splendor, not sure what ship you are sailing on?) What we did in April was, when we were on board we went directly to the spa and told them we were interested, and they gave us a private tour and we bought the pass on the spot.

Archived